I don't believe I've ever actually done New Year's Resolutions.
So let this year be the first.
1.) This year will be the dawn of kindness towards myself, as well as self-nurturing. The self-harm has ended, and in its stead come new ways of treating my body and my self.
- Shaving ought to be performed upwards of twice a week.
- Makeup will be worn 5 days out of the week.
- Weather permitting, skirts will be worn one day a month, though more is certainly encouraged.
- After a breakup, one mocha frappuccino is allowed. Continuing it for a month, however, is not.
- SEX: The first time in 2009, it MUST mean something other than "I'm horny" or any variation of this theme. Also, it will only be with women. Lesson has been learned. I cannot date men!
3.) I will try to start exercising regularly, whether it be through swimming, running, bicycling, or whatever medium I find most appropriate.
4.) I will also try not to be quite so hopeless with my hair... though this resolution may take some time.
Without further ado, HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL. :)